Banjo Brothers Commuter Backpack
The Banjo Brothers famed backpack - designed by a cyclist for cyclists is available in a glorious and distinctive white. If you're tired of looking like everyone else, this is the bag for you. Do you have to worry about dirt and the Banjo Brothers white backpacks? No sir, or ma'am. Why? Well, ballistic fabrics are woven with tiny threads in a pattern to achieve abrasion resistance and strength. These same fibres trap dirt and filth. On a dark bag, the day's grime and grit is not as noticeable.
How to Clean the Banjo Brothers White Backpack
The tarp material used for these white backpacks is a non-woven, meaning there are no fibres to trap the dirt. The dirt will attach to the surface but is easily wiped off. Cleaning the backpack is easy with lukewarm water and soft natural bristle brush. Rinse with cool water and air dry. Back to the backpack. With 500 more cubic inches than our standard model, the extra capacity opens up a variety of options for those bicycle-commuters who cannot resist bringing it all. The same great two layer design keeps everything on the inside snug and dry while the tougher'n'sh*t shell takes all the abuse. A freshly re-designed liner is stronger than previous versions and totally replaceable for about the same cost as a good sixer of brew. ** Newest accessory pouch version fits phones (or phone inside a case) up to 5.25" x 2.75" x 0.75"
- Weight: 3.7 lbs (a little heavier than our nylon models)
- Dimensions: 20″ H x 12.5″ L x 8″ W
- Capacity: 2000 cubic inches / 32.8 liters
- Waterproof 2-layer design: outer truck-tarp materials layer wears like iron; replaceable waterproof liner keeps contents dry in a downpour
- A comfortable alternative to messenger bags and a way better option for cyclists than a student backpack – provides enough space for most commuters and students
- Wide padded straps distribute the load more evenly than messenger bags
- Sits lower on the back than standard backpacks to reduce blind spots
- Quick-access side pocket fits a mini-U lock
- Angled tab for safety light so that light faces back while riding
- Large reflective stripes
- Shoulder strap mounted cell phone holder